Welcome to Learn & Grow!
Learn & Grow is a Brisbane Speech Pathology service located in Paddington, Bardon and Nundah. We believe that working closely with parents and families is an essential step in delivering meaningful, client-centered services. Our Speech Pathologists will help your child to become a more confident communicator, and will make sure they feel motivated and excited about coming to their next Speech Pathology appointment.
What is a Speech Pathologist?
Speech Pathologists are trained healthcare professionals who work in the treatment and prevention of communication disorders.
When should I seek help for my child?
It can be hard to know whether or not your child’s communication skills are developing appropriately. Sometimes, parents might notice difficulties which are typical for their child’s current age and stage of development. In this case, a Speech Pathologist will recommend a ‘wait and see’ approach. However, sometimes parents notice difficulties that are in fact a result of communication delay or disorder. In this case, Speech Pathology can help your child to develop their skills and catch-up to their peers.
Not sure if your child’s development is typical for their age?
Business owner and Speech Pathologist
Welcome to Learn & Grow! As the sole Speech Pathologist and business director, I strive to offer clients a service that is personalised, flexible and affordable. I love working with children and believe that creating a relationship and environment where children feel confident, capable and challenged is the best way to support them to learn and grow! I have had extensive experience working in paediatric Speech Pathology and am committed to using the most up-to-date assessment and intervention approaches that are currently available. I have the qualifications and experience required to deliver the following evidence based intervention programs:
- DIR Floortime: intervention approach for ASD
- Hanen “More Than Words”: intervention program for ASD
- Hanen “Talkability”: intervention program for Aspergers
- Hanen “It Takes Two”: intervention program for language delay and late talkers
- PROMPT: intervention approach for Apraxia of Speech
- Lidcombe Program: intervention approach for early childhood stuttering
- Camperdown Program: intervention approach for adolescent stuttering
- Lindamood LiPS Program: intervention program for literacy delays